Saturday, June 1, 2013

Eylets and brads

Hi AI-fans

This will be my last post here on AI. I want to thank all scrapbooking enthusiasts for this period. It has been fun to work with these stamps.

Here in Sweden, students take graduation next week and  so here comes one CAS card with Wow Graduate set . I  used eylets and brads from Eyelet Outlet



When you use eyelets, you can put half pearls or rhine stone in the middle.




And this card with the 80s couple   I´ve used the corner and...


....... a little mini butterfly from Eyelet Outlet.



Thanks for listening and have a wonderful summer!

Don´t forget  the "Use Eyelets and Brads" challenge. To enter please check HERE.



5 comments:

Alice Carman said...

That image cracks me up!!! Lol... That's going to be me with leg warmers.

Anne said...

Linky has gone haywire.. Here is my entry.. will try again later on..

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Zora,
Great cards and ideas! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Wishing you the best!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kerry said...

Zora, super awesome! Lovle them both!

Anonymous said...

Zora I have really enjoyed your designs and inspiration you shared with us through your cards , good luck in your future endeavors !!Beautiful cards , love your coloring ..