Monday, October 16, 2017

goofy things by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using a few "oldies but goodies" Ai stamps... 1933- Lillie, 1266- Falling Leaves, and 2637- Goofy Things. I've had this card in mind for a while and wanted to create it last fall but time slipped away so I was sure to make it this year!
 
Who can resist jumping in a pile of leaves?
 
 
To make it even more fun, I adhered Lillie with a Mini Action Wobble!  Her skirt was paper pieced with a scrap from Echo Park's - The Story of Fall pad.
 

The spring brings Lillie to life!
 

Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 

6 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

This card is the cutest! I love her being on an action wobbler!

Karen Day said...

Really love this, Diane!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an awesome card!!!

Jil Lebel said...

This is a really cool card! I love that you thought to add the leaves. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was all one stamp.

Cheri Burry said...

Love the added leaves and putting Lillie and the action wobble is too cute! Love her paper pieced skirt too!

Sharon Caudle said...

SQUEAL!!! I absolutely LOVE this card, Diane!! I just adore Lillie and it's just pure genius to have her jumping in the fall leaves! So creative!!!!