Hello Ai Fans!
Welcome to another saucy week at Art Impressions! We hope you're in a feisty mood! February is here and it's time to think Valentine's! We're looking for some RED Hot Romance cards this week. Whether blush, brick, cardinal, cherry, crimson, maroon, rose, ruby, scarlet or (my personal favorite) wine ... any variation of RED will do.
Check out our RED-HOT design team this week with their fiery passion for Ai stamps!
(This Ai stamp set is an Archiver's exclusive! The "Show Me The Love" set is available at a store near you or on their online store - Archiver's Annex!)
Thank you DT for the amazing display this week!
The winner from last week's "Paper Piecing" challenge is ...
With her fantastic Tina card with the sentiment from our Val set. Congratulations Piali! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your $10 coupon code.
We also had some other wonderful submissions this week that we'd like give honorable mentions!
Honorable Mentions from left to right: Doni High and MaryAnn C.
Thank you to everyone who submitted to our challenge last week. We LOVE seeing your creations and have new prizes coming in March. Make sure to join us every week for some great giveaways!
Here are the guidelines for our weekly challenges:
1. Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
2. Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
3. Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top left of our sidebar!
4. Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
5. Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday at 6 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
Good luck and happy stamping!