Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Holiday Cheers to You by Dana Warren

Hello AI friends!!

Dana here with a card featuring one of the new Christmas 2015 stamp sets, Cheers to You. Who doesn't love some wine with their Christmas outfit!


I started by stamping the sassy Christmas lady on some watercolor paper. Then i used my distress markers to color her. ( I just love her jingle bell earrings!!) Next i trimmed off the top part of the panel, fussy cutting around the Christmas lady.


Then i stamped the sentiment next to her. I set aside the panel to get the rest of the card ready! From some flowery Christmas paper i die cut a stitched rectangle, i added this to a white card base.


Next i cut a stitched black oval and added it to my card base where my Christmas Lady will be, other white she gets lots against the pattern paper. I added the Lady to the card with foam tape and last i added a few sequins across the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



5 comments:

Karen Day said...

She's divine, Dana!

Charne said...

The black backdrop works so well behind her...she's having a good time for sure! Super card!

diane zechman said...

She's a must-have that I haven't gotten...yet! ;) Fun card, Dana!

Kerry said...

She is totally FAB! Love her and love the layout! Awesome job!

Sharon Caudle said...

She is indeed wonderful! Great card Dana!