Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Meowy Christmas by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

We're getting down to the wire for Christmas cards.  I've been trying to come up with some faster cards that I can make up in batches.  I sat down and made a few of these the other night.  I combined the Christmas Wreath Set with the Mini Cat Spinner Set.  Both stamp sets came with matching dies. The only thing I had to do was color them while watching a movie and die cut them before I added them to the card.  I found the perfect paper 6x6 paper pad at Michael's a few weeks ago called Christmas Pets and it had both dog and cat images in it.  It even had the perfect sayings for me to cut out and add to my cards.  
The images were stamped onto Spetrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. The cat and wreath were cut out using their matching dies. Several layers of the patterned paper were cut and edged with a Pilot Medium Tip Gold Marker.  The center panel, cat and wreath were attached with foam tape.  The sentiment and the bow were added with another layer of foam tape.  The bow and berries were covered with a layer of the Spectrum Noir Crystal Glitter Marker. 
Copic Colors Used:
Cat - Coo, C1, C3, C5, RV10
Wreath - YG61, YG63, YG67
Bow/Balls - R81, R83, R85
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: