Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Santa Claus by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

It's the season for Christmas cards!! Today's card is another one from the 2018 Christmas release, Sleigh Bells Set!


I started by stamping Santa and his reindeer, but separately, then I cut the Santa with AI's Double Stitched Circles. The reindeer's were fussy cut. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color everything up. I used: CT4, DG2, DG4, DR4 DR5, DR6, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB6, GB8, IG1, IG2, IG7, IG10, MB1.


From Echo Park Place Season's Greetings I picked out a couple pattern paper. I added one to a white card base, the other I cut into a wide strip and added it to the card. 


Below the strip at the right side I stamped the Santa is Coming to Town sentiment. Then I added the Santa circle and reindeer with foam tape. 

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!


No comments: