Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Cool Kat by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai Fans!

I am here today to share a card with you from the fun set - 5046 - Meerkat . I just love these little guys. Isn't he just the cutest? Go check out the full set at Art Impressions.


I decided to something a little different for this card.  It is your typical A2 sized card but with a little bit of a change .

Notice anything?  The card front is smaller.  I actually cut 2 inches off the  bottom to give it a little depth since I wasn't using any foam tape or any embellishments.


It left enough of the card covered so I could l could still add a sentiment to the inside of the card. I firmly believe the inside of a card is just as important as the outside.


I really like how it looks. I will definitely be doing this in the future again.  Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting today.

Copics used:

B14, B16
E55, E57, E77
R35, R37
Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19


Until next time …




No comments: