Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hi Valentine! - By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans!
Happy Valentine's day!
 I have been enjoying making lots of Valentine's day cards this year. This week I had fun playing with this adorable squirrel set Nuts About You


It's a really flat card I used a Oval Double Stitched die and stamped my image onto the oval. I wanted the squirrels to look like they are floating in the sky so I cut a piece of paper with some waves and moved it around the background and inked it in blue in.  


To add a little bit of detail I stamped "Hi VALENTINE!" in red ink and "THERE'S NUTTIN' BETTER THAN BEING WITH YOU!" in black ink.


TO finish the card I used two different sizes of the Rectangle Double Stitched dies and die cut some pattern paper and layered it all with some foam tape. Then adhered it to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base.


Spectrum Noir Markers:
DR3, DR6, DR7, MB2, MB4 

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

What an adorable card!!