Friday, February 22, 2019

I Wet my Plants By Jessica Shier

Hey Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing a card using the Gotta Garden set. I know some of us are still experiencing freezing temperatures and snow falls, so hopefully this will remind you that spring is around the corner. Plus don't we all have a crazy garden person in our lives that would be tickled by this stamp set!? I know I do!


I first stamped the gnomes and the crazy garden lady, from the Gotta Garden set, with black ink and then colored them in, using copic markers, colors listed below. I also fussy cut those 4 images out using a craft knife to get into the smaller areas around the garden hose. 


The background I drew and colored with copic markers. I also drew the sign and trimmed it out then embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. This set has so many good puns so I tried to incorporate as many as I could! I adhered the sign and the 2 gnomes on to my background and then stamped the "It's Birthday Thyme" with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. 


I used one of the Art Impressions 4265 Action Wobbles behind this happy gardener, which makes me laugh every time she wobbles! She is just so excited. I love the bit of interaction these wobbles add to a card design!


I also used one of the gnomes on the inside. Which I had to cut and color again because I lost one, he is still MIA. I stamped two more sentiments that are full of puns and die cut them using one of the Flag Double Stitched Dies. 

Copic Markers Used:
W9, W6, W3, W1, W0
C1, Y18, Y02
R29, R17, R05, R02
E77, E74, E59, E51, E35, E34, E31, E15
G99, G94, G46, G17, G14
YG67, YG63, YG03
B12, B00

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: