Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Pasture Circlet MTF Shaker Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I am super excited about the new circlet release.  All four of the new designs are just stunning!   The Pasture Circlet MTF is my favorite because of the horses.  I first got on a horse when I was three and my parents say that I was hooked from there.  I grew up riding and showing horses.  When I colored these two, I had two specific horses in mind.  The lighter horse is a Palomino named Cotton Candy and the darker on is a Bay named Shadow Bay.  I hope you get as much pleasure from coloring these images as I have.
All three of the images were stamped onto Spetrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. All three of the images were cut from the paper using the coordinating dies that come with the stamps as well as the Circle Double Stitched Dies. The card was assembled using the Carta Bella Spring Market 6"x6" paper pack.  The Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die was cut with two different brown papers.
The top layer was created by cutting the MTF layer into a white side folding A2 card base.  The pattern papers were attached to the card front.  The colored MTF piece was attached right over the cut out with wet adhesive.
A piece of acetate was attached to the back of the second layer of the MTF using wet adhesive.  Once it was dry, two layers of foam tape was added behind the white layer of the piece.  To make the foam tape bend, just pull of both protective layers as you apply it.  Be sure not to leave any gaps in the foam tape or your filling may spill out.  Confetti was added to the center of the image and it was added over top of the last colored layer of the MTF.  Both layers were added to the decorative papers and then attached to the inside of the card being sure they were lined up with the front window. 
Copic Markers Used:
Fence - E30, E31, E33, E35
Grass - YG61, YG63, YG67
Trail - E30, E31, E31
Barn - E13, E15, E19
Roof - C00, C1, C3
Sky - B000, B00
Horses - E31, E33 and E23, E25, E27, E29

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

S. Molinari said...

I love the horses! Please more horses!

Dot J Freel said...

I am in love with that horse one and this card is perfection!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow what a beautiful card and then you added a shaker element..... swoon!