Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Front Porch Circlet by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai Fans and Welcome!!

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing another Circlet card since it is the last day of Stripes and Circles challenge.

I used the Circle Double Stitch Dies for all my circles. I used a different pattern paper for each page. I also colored the middle circle of each set with my Marine Green Copic. I then die cut all of the shapes that are included with the Front Porch Circlet stamp and die set.

From here I glued all of the layers together. 

I made a flat 6x6 base to attach my card to.  All in all I used four different pattern papers for all of my layers.  In the picture above you can see the dimension to the different layers of the three circles.
I made a hinge with the three layers and glued them together so that it could open like a top folding card against the flat 6x6 card base.
I hope you  enjoy the card as much as I did making it.  They are really easy to put together with the coordinating stamp and die set.  These Circlets are very versatile and can be used in so many ways; I hope you grab yourself some.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Markers used:
Copic YG99 - Marine Green
Marvy No. 6 - Brown
Marvy No. 15 - Olive Green
Marvy No. 17 - Steel Blue
Marvy No. 40 - Brownish Grey
Marvy No. 43 - Brilliant Yellow
Marvy No. 45 - Sepia
Marvy No. 89 - Persimmon

Until next time … Hugs & inky fingers!




2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Niccole this card is just so pretty! Your paper choice sets off the circlets perfectly!

Amanda Stevens said...

That's such a cool card! I love how the layers build a scene!!!