Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Memories Sweet Memories by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am here today to share a card using the Memories Window stamp set from Art Impressions.  I love these Window to the World stamps.


I had the flu this past weekend so my card making endeavors were quite limited.  I kept it pretty minimal with just layers of paper and my stamped image. After this picture was taken and uploaded I noticed my pearl gem slid a little bit but I promise in real life it is fixed.


As you can see I kept this card rather simple. I wanted the window stamp to be the focal point.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  Don't be afraid to mix papers that might not match color wise but once together turn out wonderful.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  
Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

Copics Used:
B91, B93, B95
BG000
C1, C3, C5
Y13, Y15, Y17
YG61, YG63, YG67
YR000, YR00, YR01



No comments: