Monday, March 25, 2019

Some Bunny Special by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai Fans!

Can you believe March is nearing its end and Easter is just about a month away?  How time flies!  My card today features two sets:  Holiday Mansion and HM Easter.  The Holiday Mansion set has so many accessories that make it easy to use for many different occasions!


I stamped and then colored everything with my Copics (colors listed below).  For the background I used a cloud stencil and some Distress Oxide inks in pretty pastel rainbow colors.  This angled photo shows the clear sparkle I added to the eggs.



I glued the three bunnies in position on the house before I added the foam tape to the back for dimension.  I adhered the basket of eggs directly onto the card base to add a more dimensional look.  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to emulate "smoke" coming from the chimney.  There has to be pink smoke coming from the fireplace in this paste scene, right?  Haha!



I had a lot of fun creating this pastel scene!  Until next Monday, have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copics:
B000, B00, B01, B02, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E51, E53, E55, E57,
Y08, Y11, YG06, YG11, RV000, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV32, V12, V15

1 comment:

JE said...

You guys are just the best ever! What fun ideas for new products and such a line up of talent to display it all!