Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Just Add Water by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the Windows to the World series set called Pleasures Window. I love how simple the windows are but yet they add such a punch to your card.


I started by diagonally cutting my patter paper and adding a strip of glitter paper for a little pop. I put two enamel dots in the upper left corner to even out the card. I colored my window with Copic markers, and did a double frame on it so it stood out a little more. Raised it up with foam tape. 

The sentiment I chose was from the WC - Sentiments Set. I thought the sentiment fit perfectly with what I wanted to say  with my image.   


It came together so quickly I had to make two cards. I can't tell which one I like better ... the square cut window or the window where I fussy cut around the words.  Which one do you like better?? 

In case you are wondering the window says "The pleasures of life are simple, just add water." Next time I want to water color the window.

Copics Used:
BG01, BG02, BG05, BG72, BG75
C3, C5, C7
E47, E49
G40, G43, G46
R24, R27, R29
W1, W3, W5
YG63, YG67, YG95, YG97 
YR21, YR23

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: