Wednesday, April 10, 2019

You're Incredi-Bowl by Niccole Kulig

Hi Ai fans!

I am stopping by today to share a quick card I made using the Incredibowl set from Art Impressions.  I think it is so cute.  If you love to bowl this is a must have stamp for you.


Aren't they cute? So much so I had to make two.


I added a thin border around my little lady.  I wanted to make her stand out a bit more.


For this lady I changed up her headband and left off the border around her.  I put her on the opposite side of the card as well. I also put my colored paper on opposite as well.


I absolutely love enamel dots.  They add so much to the card with little effort.


Here you can see both the cards together once again.  I love that this card uses minimal supplies and that you can change it out for items you have on hand.  Perfect for the beginner card maker. Run over to Art Impressions and get your Incredibowl set today and start creating! 

Copics Used:
BG11, BG15
C1, C3, C5
E00, E11
R20, R43
RV23, RV25, RV29
W1, W3, W5
Y13, Y15

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: