Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Circle of Happiness by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am stopping by today to share with you a card that I had a lot of fun making.  Sometimes you do not need a lot of supplies to make a cute card.  Below I am sharing a card that you can make if you are a pro or a beginner.  It is very versatile.


I used the Art Impressions die set called Circle Double Stitched Dies.  I used a variety of glitter cardstock.  I put two dies together to make the circle outline and not a solid circle. I glued them to my card and finished it with the sentiment Oh Happy Day from the WC Sentiment 2 stamp set.


Here is a  better view of the "Oh Happy Day" stamp from the WC Sentiments Set 2 from Ai.


Here is a close up of the Circle Double Stitched dies.  Aren't they fun?? I do not have any Copics to list today. Like I stated earlier ... It is fun to make a card sometimes with minimal supplies.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  We will talk to you again soon.

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!


No comments: