Thursday, June 6, 2019

Hedge-Hugs to You! By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I played with this adorable Funny Farm stamp set Hedgehogs. They are just the cutest but I say that about almost ever set I use from Art Impressions. 


I started by die cutting an oval out of smooth card stock with an Oval double stitched die. I first stamped the cute little guy holding the balloon since I wanted him to be in the front. I then masked him off with a full stick post-it note. I then stamped the second hedge hog which is leaning on the cacti planter. I colored them in with alcohol markers. 


I die cut a rectangle using a Double stitched rectangle die. Matted the oval centered on the rectangle. I die cut a banner to fill in some of the blank space on the background. Then I die cut a A2 rectangle to matte everything on which I did off centered to the left. 


I stamped the sentiment bellow the two hedgehogs. I adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2"x 4 1/4" card base. I thought their was too much white space above the hedgehop sitting down so I added a heart and a couple sequins and that finished off the card today. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: 
FS5, DG2, DG3,AP1, AP3, GB3, GB7, MB1, MB2, MB4, TB3, TB4, AB1, AB3, IG4, IG6, CR11

Happy Stamping!




No comments: