Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Succulent Terrarium by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I am stopping by to share a card using the Succulents stamp set from Art Impressions. This card is clean and simple that is for sure.  But it sure makes an impact.


I started by coloring my Succulents with my Copic markers and using the coordinating dies to cut them out.  


I used my Hexagon Double Stitched Dies from Ai to cut out my make shift terrarium.  I have not cut apart my hexagons yet.  I love that I can cut multiple frames in the hexagon shape. I only used the biggest three sizes for my frame.


I added my Succulents last and arranged one flat with glue, the big one in the middle I used glue on the bottom half and raised the top half with foam tape.  For the last smaller one in front; I popped him up with foam tape. 


I finished it with a few light green confetti sequins.  And a small stamp in the bottom corner of the inside of the card.  I love the offset of the sentiment in the corner. It really was a card that came together quickly.  



I love how it looks like you are looking down into a terrarium. Wouldn't you agree ... a perfect birds eye view??

COPICS Used:  
G99
YG00, YG03, YG25, YG67

Thank you so much for stopping and spending a little time with me. See you soon!

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: