Wednesday, June 5, 2019

You Are My Significant Otter by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai Fans!!

I am stopping by to share an Anniversary card I made for my husband.  Our Anniversary is not until July but I wanted to make sure I had it done.  I also wanted to show you that you don't to use themed stamp sets for that specific occasion; like this one from Art Impressions called  Valentine Critters stamp set but I am using it as an Anniversary card.  

  Isn't he just the cutest?? I started by using my Smoky Shadow card base.  I glued a piece of White trimmed down to 3.75"x5.5".  I stamped "to my significant OTTER" in black ink right on my white card base.

I stenciled on my white piece with some yellow ink and some red ink.  Doesn't it just radiate?  I think it really makes my OTTER pop.

I really wanted my OTTER to be the focal point so besides the radiating sunburst, I raised him up with an action wobbler. I finished it off with some red Nuvo drops. 

Once again here is a finished look at my OTTER card from the Valentine Critters stamp set.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  I made a second card with the OTTER lower and my sentiment on top, but I like it this way a lot better. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me. Come back again soon!

Copics Used:
BG93, BG96
E41, E43, E44, E47
R35, R37
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
YR04


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!



No comments: