Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hello Spring Chicken by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made with the Spring Chicken set from Art Impressions!  I just love this set!  It is a lot of fun!

I started by layering my navy card base with a red poppy layer to create a frame. I die cut my green paper and set it aside.



I cut my watercolor paper down so the red paper framed it.  From there I used my ink and stenciled on my clouds.  I love how soft the clouds look when you make them this way. I glued my clouds dow on the red paper and then added the green grass to the bottom.


I colored my chicken with my Copics.  I fussy cut it out and added it to my card. I glued the bottom portion and used foam tape on the top half of the chicken. I figured I would add numerous layer of Wink Of Stella to my springs to make them stand out instead of coloring those tiny areas.  


Here is one more look at the whole card. I finished it off with some colored gems.  I love how easy this card was to make but yet it looks more difficult that it really is. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  We will see you again soon!

Copics used:
BG000
R22, R24, R27
W00, W1, W3, W5
Y15, Y17
YR04, YR07

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!