Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pamper Your Shelf Tri-fold Card -By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 


Hope your week is going great I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. This week I made a card that reminds me school will be back in session soon for my girls at least. We get out early for summer so we start early. Some schools might still have a month of summer left. 

For my card this week I used the Pamper Your Shelf stamp set. This set reminds me a lot of my two kids the are always reading.  



This was a really simple card. I wanted to watercolor the image in so I made my card base out of watercolor card stock. I stamped the images in with Vesafine black ink. Versafine black ink will not smear with water you do need to be careful to let it dry or heat set it so you don't smudge it.


I took Spectrum Noir aqua markers and scribbled them down onto my glass mat and picked the color up with a water brush to color the images in. The sentiment that comes in this set is cute "Pamper your-shelf". 


I love once you open the whole card you see the little mouse sitting on a stack of books reading. It's just so adorable. I kept this card super simple only focusing on the stamped image. I really like how this card came out I was a little worried I wouldn't like it in the end because of how simple it was.