Sunday, July 7, 2019

Holiday Mansion in PINK! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

I'm back with another Mansion card.

because I love them so much.


I have loved this series since day one. I'm glad Bonnie keeps adding more accessories for the house.


You might be thinking these look difficult to make but they're not!
The sets all come with dies to cut all those little pieces which makes them super easy to assemble!


The windows and doors open to reveal hidden surprises.
How cute is that?!  I like to add some vellum or a solid color behind some of the openings to kind of hide the designer paper when I make these.
I feel like it makes the hidden treasures pop a little more.

Copics used:
RV02, RV17, RV55, R29,
Y08, Y13, Y35, Y38, YR16, B02, B14,
YG97, YG17, 100,
T1, C5, C7, W00, E35, E97



No comments: