Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Happy Birthday to One Fabulous Chick by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am here today to share yet another card using the adorable Spring Chicken set.  I am on quite the chicken kick at the moment. 


I used the same navy card stock with a red frame. This time though I had some left over chicken feet for the recent Animal Challenge. I couldn't let the little feet go to waste. 


I masked out the "Oh Frap" that is on the coffee cup before I stamped my chickenI wanted it to be a fabulous chicken for a birthday card without that sentiment.  I colored her with my Copics.  I fussy cut her out and applied her to my card with foam tape. 



I added Wink of Stella to the flower on her hat and her glasses.  I finished it off with a few yellow Nuvo Drops. 


Here is one more look at the finished card.  These chickens are my favorite at the moment.  I just love how cute they are.  They are versatile as well; you could use other sentiments with them.

Copics used:
BG000
C1, C3, 
R24
RV25, RV29
Y13, Y17, Y26, Y28
YG23
YR04, YR07

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.  Please stop back again soon. 

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!


No comments: