Wednesday, August 21, 2019

OUCH! Feel Better by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card using the Doggy Kisses and Wine Divas stamp set.


I did not intend to create a one layer card but sometimes the stamps decide for you what direction you are going with your card.  LOL Anyways ... I started by stamping my sentiments in the middle in black. I used the Ouch sentiment from Doggy Kisses stamp set and I used only part of the sentiment in Wine Divas for the feel better.  From there I randomly stamped the band-aid from the Doggy Kisses stamp set in rainbow colors.


I always find it hard to photograph Wink of Stella. Do you agree?  I added Wink of Stella to all the center of the band-aids for some texture to my one layer card.


I finished it off with Nuvo Drops in the same rainbow colors to give a lot more dimension to my one layer card.  I love how cheery this card ended up being.  A great pick me up card for someone hurt or injured.

Here is one more look at the complete card ...

Remember ... try and stretch you stamps out of the norm from what they were intended for, as there is no dog on this card as the stamp set would imply, just a general feel better card.

Like I said earlier sometime a one layer card is all you need to get your point across. Please stop back again soon and see what I have been up to.

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this! So cute and clean!