Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Gobble, Gobble by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I am sharing a card I made using the Gobble Set.  It is a really fun action set.  It uses an Action Wobble.
I started with a standard A2 Kraft card base.  I added some Halloween chevron paper I had to the bottom portion of my card. I trimmed it with a thin piece of gold glitter paper. I then cut two identical pieces of gold card stock with the Circle Double Stitched Dies. I also cut two identical smaller circles from white cards stock.  I glued them together and to the front of my card and also on the inside of my card.  
I Copic colored my two pieces of my turkey and fussy cut them out and added Wink of Stella to the feathers. I attached the turkey head to the front of my card with foam tape. 
I attached the turkey butt with the Action Wobble to the inside circle. 

I masked off my sentiment so I only stamped "Gobble" to the front of my card and then did the same on the inside to only say "til you Wobble." I finished off my card with some black enamel dots to the front.  I love how his little turkey butt wobbles when you open the card.
Here is one more look at the full card.  thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Please come back again soon to see what we are all sharing.

Copics used:
C1, C5, C6
E55, E57
R27, R29
Y15, Y17
YR14, YR16


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: