Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Someone Sweet by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I am sharing a card I made using the Cupcake BFF set.  I am always in need of birthday cards.
I started by Copic coloring my birthday gal with her cupcake. I cut her out and set her aside.  I cut a piece of black card stock a little bigger that my lady.  I then cut my gold glitter card stock a 1/4" bigger than my black piece.  I attached the back card stock to the gold piece.  I added my birthday gal to the black piece with foam tape. 
I added Wink of Stella to my birthday gals top and to her cupcake.  I added a piece of red card stock to my white A2 card base.  I added a smaller piece of white card stock to the red piece and stamped my sentiment to the bottom right of the white card stock. 
I added my gold finished piece to the white base at an angle.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  I finished it off with some purple/gray enamel dots. 
Here is one more look at the full card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Please come back again soon to see what we are all sharing.

Copics used:
B41, B95, B97, B99
C1, C6, C8
E00, E11,E55, E57
R11, R27, R29, R83
Y13, Y15, Y17


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: