Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Ghoul Friends by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

Halloween is such a fun holiday! I decided to make a grand card to celebrate this year.  I just love the ladies from this Ghoul Friends stamp set.  They look like they are having the best conversation.  
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then cut it out using the Oval Double Stitched Dies. I cut out three colors of shimmer paper with the Anna Griffin Lace Edge Die Set.  I Attached them over a 7" x 5" card that is covered with a piece of purple shipper paper with foam tape.  I then attached the copic colored image over the decorative die cuts.  I then added the star and clear embellishments with glossy accents.  I also added glossy accents over the wine glasses. 
Copic Colors Used :
Faces- E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Lips - RV34
Hair - E31, E33, E35, E37, C1, C3, C5
Ground - W1, W3
Chair - E33, E35, E37
Wine - RV34, RV66, V99
Orange - Y17, YR16, YR27
Green - YG01, YG03, G03
Black - C3, C5, C7

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card. I love those ladies all decked out in Halloween gear.