Thursday, October 24, 2019

Still Playing in the Dirt... by Crystal

Hi Ai fans!


This week I made two cards using this cute garden lady from the Gotta garden stamp set


We are at the end of garden season here but I thought it would be fun to do a couple cards with this set before I start making holiday cards. 


I stamped all of my images in with Memento Black ink so I could color them in with Alcohol markers. I colored them in on a road trip then brought them home to make into cards.


I used the same sentiment on both cards. "Another year OLDER and still PLAYING IN THE DIRT" such a cute sentiment. 


Both cards I used different patterns of pattern paper and shaped stitched dies to put the cards together.


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, DR1, DR3, DR4, EB1, EB2, EB3, IG2, IG4, IG5, JG1, JG2, JG3, CT1, CT2, CT3, OR1, OR2, OR3, BG2, BG3, BG4

6" X 6" Flower Market Carta Bella

Happy Stamping!


No comments: