Monday, October 7, 2019

Three Sheets to The Wind by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai Friends!

Today I'm using the oh so fun Fright Night Set.  These ghosts with their wine glasses just crack me up! LOL!  They are having so much fun they don't even notice the black spider dangling down towards them!


To begin, I stamped the ghosts and the pumpkin onto masking paper and fussy cut them out.  I then stamped them onto Neenah 80# paper with Copic safe ink.  I stamped the pumpkin first, applied the mask, and then stamped the ghosts.  I put the mask onto the ghosts and added Distress Oxide inks with ink blending brushes.  I used these Distress Oxides: Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspbertty, Lucky Clover, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, and Mowed Lawn.

Before I removed the masks, I added splatters of some white ink spray for that starry look.  It's hard to see in the photos, but I also sprayed on some iridescent Glitter Dust for some subtle sparkle.  I also used a white gel pen to add a few more stars.   I colored the stamped images with my Copics (colors listed below) and finished it off with some clear sparkle on the ghosts.  I die cut the panel out with a Rectangle Double Stitched die.


The spider is actually part of another stamp in this set.  I just cut it off as it will be easy to piece back in place to use with that stamp.  After I stamped it a few times in black ink, I used my Micron black pen to extend the line up to the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it into a banner shape with a layer of patterned paper from my stash.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic markers:
C00, CO, C1, C3, E13, E15, E17, E18,
N0, N2, R22, R35, R37, R39, Y17, YG05, YG17, YR16

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh Mh Gosh..........this is so frappin funny. I love the humor of this. What a great set and a cute card. [Bunny]`

Susie Sonnier said...

The best stamp set ever and the best artist to make this awesome card

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is hilarious! I love it. Great colors and wonderful overall card design too.