Monday, November 11, 2019

Sending Cheer Your Way by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai Fans!

Here we are in November and I'm in full on Christmas card making mode!  I love this adorable Penguin Cheer set--these are such happy little penguins!



I stamped the penguins and ornaments onto Neenah 80# with a Copic safe ink.  All of the marker colors are listed at the end.  I sketched in some snow for the ground using a BV20, C2, and C0 marker.  



Next I used a Rectangle Double Stitched die to die cut the image out.  Before removing the die, I used a blender brush and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink to add some shading around the penguins.  I placed the same die on a piece of white card stock and traced around the outside edge of the die with a pencil.  I cut it out with my paper trimmer.  Perfect size to layer under the die cut piece.  Before I adhered it, I used my dark blue Copic and colored the edges. I stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I added some foam tape and adhered it to some patterned paper from my stash.  This is all on an A2 top-folding card base.



Finally, I added some white gel pen accents and Diamond Glaze to the star, lights and ornaments.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  This is just the type of card that would work for the current Holiday Card Challenge!  We hope to see your creations there!  Have a crafty week!


Copic markers:
B93, B95, B97, BV20, C00, C0, C2, C3, C5, C7,
G94, R11, R20, Y04, Y08, Y15, Y19, YG61, YG63, W00

2 comments:

Halloweenideas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bunny said...

These penguins are so cute. The card is adorable. I like the colors, also. [Bunny]