Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Sleigh Ride Circlet Mini TryFold by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I grew up in Maryland and would look forward to seeing the snow every winter.  Now that I'm in Florida, I really do miss seeing the snowfall.  The serene scene in the Sleigh Ride Circlet Mini TryFiold really made me want to travel North this winter until I thought about the cold.  I think I'll just make a few more cards with snow!
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.
I followed the directions from the packaging of the stamp and die set to fold and assemble my card. I used papers from the Carte Bella Santa's Workshop 6" x 6" paper pad.  I cut the inner piece with the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die.
Copic Colors Used:
Faces - E00, R20
Horse - E71, E74, E77
Red - R05, R37, YG17
Yellow - Y13, Y26, Y28
Fence/Tree - E31, E33, E35, E37
Wreath/Tree- Yg61, YG63, YG67
Sled - C00, C1, C3, C5
Church - C00, C1, B0000, B00
Ground/Sky - B0000, B00, 0


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: