Friday, December 6, 2019

Dachshund through the Snow | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

I wanted to share another card using the Santa Paws set. I also have a card process video for you! My last one for the 2019 year on the Art Impressions blog. For this card, I stamped the little Dachshund multiple times to create a pattern. I have a little Dachshund so I had to use this stamp!


Watch the video here.


I used some Copic friendly pigment ink and hand stamped the Dachshund image at an angle on a piece of Neenah 80lb cardstock. To color this little cutie I took inspiration from the packaging of the Santa Paws stamp set. I also was going for a herd of Dachshund look. Which is a conversation that my Brother in-law and I had, haha.  I'll have all the Copic markers I used listed below. 


After stamping the Doxies and coloring them I used a Art Impressions Rectangle Double Stitch die (2nd largest) and die cut the herd of Dachshund panel, a aqua blue cardstock and red craft foam. I also used the largest Rectangle from that same die set to die cut a piece of light gray cardstock. 

Before I proceeded with cutting the triangle I stamped the sentiment "Dachshund through the snow" on to the aqua blue cardstock and also stamped and fussy cut the little bone with the bow. I used the same technique to color the bone with Copic Markers.


All I have left to do is chop the corner so that you can see the sentiment and bone and adhere all my layers together on to a A2 cardbase. 

Copic Markers Used:
R29, R14
YG67, YG63
Y15, Y02
E59, E57
BG15
E81, E43

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Happy Stamping.



No comments: