Friday, February 28, 2020

Hay There Llama! | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica! Today I have another card using the Llama Twist set. This time I'm not making it a twister but instead using the front facing stamp for the front of the card and the back facing for the inside. Such a fun way to add some details to the inside of the card. No video today but if you missed my last post using the new Twist sets take a peak at this blog post here with a video tutorial. 


I'm also bringing in the chicken and sentiment from the Barnyard cubbie set! I really like mixing stamp sets together and these worked perfectly. I also used one of the smallest dies from the Banner Double Stitch Die to create my own little... well... banner. lol. I used the little star from the Twist Frame die set to embellish those a little and also added black and white twine.

The background ink blended with several orange dye ink over top a fun stencil. I used some Inkadinkado masking paper to mask off the bottom where the green in for the grass/ground layer. 


I'll be totally honest here. The added clear gems were a after thought. I smudged some of the black ink after stamping the sentiment. It was on my fingers a bit of that black ink was transferred right around the llama. This little oops called for an embellishment opportunity as they say! But in the end I love the added texture the crystals add to this whole scene. 


Since the Twist sets have a front and back view of the stamp images I was able to create a more fun and unique inside to this card. So when you open this card the back of the llama is showing along with some of the same elements as the front. Like the stenciled background and ground level. I did leave out the chicken  and banner but added in the sentiment that is included with the Llama Twist set. This adds such a fun element to the insides of cards. 

Copic Markers used:
W6, W4, W3, W1, W0
B41, B16, B02, RV09, RV55
V06, V22, R05, Y38

Want some more inspiration using the Llama Twist set? Visit this blog post here.

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Happy stamping.