Monday, February 3, 2020

Owl Always Love You by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  Today I have another card using Art Impressions new Lovable Animals set.  If you missed the first two I made, check out the blog post here.  

This card features the cute little owl, which is one of the four cute critters in the set.  I love how the included dies cut slits for the critters to hold various objects!


After I stamped and Copic colored the owl and flower, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  The Copic colors I used are listed at the end of this post.  Next I used the heart die that's also in the set to cut an opening in some red card stock.  I used a white gel pen to add some stitching around the edge of the heart. I added foam tape to the back of the red layer and wrapped some bakers twine around the top before adhering it to the white layer.


I adhered the flower in his wings, added some foam squares to the back of the owl and centered it in the heart opening.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and die cut it with a Tag Stitched die.  I used more baker's twine to tie it on.


Stay tuned for next week when I'll have the fourth critter in the set on a sweet card.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay crafty!


Copic markers:
owl:  E18, E39, E15, E13, E11, Y19, Y08, Y13
flower:  Y19, Y15, Y08, YG17, YG25, YG01

No comments: