Friday, March 6, 2020

Gnome Scene for Spring | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica today! I'm sharing a fun spring themed scene card. This is using several different Art Impressions stamp sets, Gotta Garden and the Succulents set.


The Gotta Garden set is a favorite of mine. It's just so funny and always has me wishing for Spring. I love the little gnomes and the fun sentiments, which inspired this card design. I decided to stamp and fussy cut the gnomes to create a little scene. The fence is cut twice using the WC Fence die and I also used the Succulents set which has coordinating dies to decorate my gnome scene with some foliage.


This scene came together really quickly after I copic colored all of my stamp images. You can find a Copic Color list below. I also used some distress oxides for the sky, I used a stencil and white pigment ink to create the subtle clouds. For the ground I used another Distress Oxide over top of a green cardstock.The mushroom is a die cut from my stash that I thought worked well with the Gnomes. 


For the inside I couldn't help but use a couple of the fun sentiments to tie into the front. Plus I added the same green ground and another colored and fussy cut stamp image from Gotta Garden. 


Copic Markers Used:

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Happy Stamping

No comments: