Monday, March 30, 2020

Just Hopping By! by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  I am sure hoping you all are well and adjusting to our current "normal".  I hope my card for  today using the new Art Impressions Easter Bunnies set will bring you a smile and some cheer.  This is an adorable set that has several images so you can use it for many more occasions other than Easter!  Also, as I write this post, this is one of the new release sets that are on sale!  Be sure to check out the new release 20% off sale and the up to 30% off sale of so many other awesome sets!



Here are the steps for my card:
  1. Stamp, in Copic safe ink, the bunny that's laying down on an A2 piece of white card stock.
  2. Stamp the jumping bunny onto a separate piece of card stock.
  3. Color with the Copic markers listed below.
  4. I used a cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress ink to add clouds to the background.
  5. Die cut this panel with a Rectangle A2 Double Stitched die and adhere to a black card stock layer.
  6. Fussy cut the jumping bunny.
  7. Adhere polka dot paper to a top-folding A2 card base and then the layered panel to that.
  8. Affix an mini action wobbler to the back of the jumping bunny and add it to the card front.
  9. Use a black pen to draw the dotted line.


I created a short little video clip to show the fun action of the bunny!


I stamped the sentiment in black ink and used a small Rectangle A2 Double Stitched die to cut it out.  I layered it onto some black card stock and popped it up with foam tape.


I really had a lot of fun making this sweet interactive card!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Crafting is such a wonderful stress reliever and we hope to see your creations!  Be sure to tag Art Impressions on Instagram with #aistamps so will won't miss you!  



Copic markers:
C3, C1, C00, Y08, Y04, Y00,
YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01,
V05, RV55, RV63, RV02, RV10

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I love these little bunnies. What a cute card. It would have been fun to see all the stamps at the Orlando Expo. Maybe in June? Wouldn't that be great? Stay safe and healthy.[Bunny]`