Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Thin Enough by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Thin Enough stamp set from Art Impressions.  There is a larger set called Pamper Yourself which has this stamp set along with a few others. 
It came together rather quickly.  I stamped the woman and the sentiment first and Copic colored her.  I added the panel to my glitter background.
 I finished off my card by adding a shadow for my lady.  I also added some matching sequins for added dimension to my card.  That was it. The card came together rather quickly.
Here is one more look at the card.  I love how it says what a lot of us women are thinking.
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
BG000, BG01, BG02
C0, C1, C3, C5
E00, E11
R11, R22
T2, T4, T6
W1, W3, W5, W7


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so funny. Lovely coloring, too.
[Bunny]

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in 2019, thousands of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.