Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bus Cubbies Slider Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I used the New Bus Cubbies Stamp Set for this fun Birthday card.  I combined it with a slider die to make it interactive.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then used the matching dies from the set to cut out all of the images. I placed a piece of decorative paper behind the bus and added all of the cute animals in the windows.
I used the Spellbinders Festive Wreaths Slider die to cut a piece of paper from the Pink Paislee Birthday Bash 6" x 6" patterned paper.  I also cut it with the Rectangle A2 Doublke Stitched Dies and taped the paper together. I attached the paper to a piece of 80 Lb. white card stock that was cut with the slider die. I attached it to a white A2 card.  I stamped the greeting onto the card front where the image lifts up.  The last thing I did was attach the bus to the front of the slider with foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Elephant - C1, C3, C5, RV21, RV13
Flamingo - RV00, RV13, RV21
Koala - E11, E43, E44, RV00, RV13
Turtle - YG03, YG05, YG09, YG95, YG97, YG99
Monkey - E31, E34, E35, RV13
Alligator - YG03, YG05, YG09
Giraffe - E31, E34, E44
Bus - YR15, Y38, YR24
Tires - C1, C3, C5, C7




Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: