Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy Birthday 29 AGAIN?! by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I had fun making two cards using this Never too old laugh lines stamp set. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, GB1, GB3, GB5, AB1, AB2, AB3, IG2, IG4, IG5, TN1, TN2, TN4, DP1, DP2, DP3, MG1, MG2, MG3

For my first card I used pattern paper at the top printed "Happy Birthday" and some fun hot pink polka dot pattern paper. 


I used two of the sentiments from the stamp set "The year of lying about your age has arrived." and "29 AGAIN?!" I had fun coloring the old ladies dress hot pink. 



Spectrum Noir Markers: GB6, DR1, IG2, IG4, IG5, HB1, HB2, HB3, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, DP2, DP3, BP1, BP2, BP3, PL2, PL3, PL4

The second card was kept simple just matted it on pattern paper and added some a stencil frame around it. 


For this card I used the sentiment "I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GeT OLD! BUT HERE I AM KiLLin' iT!" 

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

Sheree said...

I love this stamp set and you've done a great job colouring!