Friday, May 1, 2020

Housework Birthday Card | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica today. House work is a necessary evil and I bet lots of us are getting real tired of doing it right now! Let's have some fun and make a cute little birthday card with some snarky cleaning humor. I'll share photos of the inside and front below!


I'm using the images in the Housework set and Loads of fun set. For the front I used the images that come in the Housework set. There is a fantastic image of a lady in a chair with her feet up on the bucket. I used Inkadinkado masking paper to mask off her feet and stamp only the bucket with the cleaning suppplies. I used the same masking paper also when stamping the cat on top of the vacuum. 
That way the paper towels and spray bottle will be positioned behind the cat. 


For the inside I created a similar scene with the Loads of Fun stamp set. Again this set has a fun lady image but I used the smaller accessory stamps. I didn't use any masking paper for this image but kept it simpler. As always the Copic Markers that I used will be listed below. 


For both the inside and the outside I used several Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitch dies to die cut my scenes and coordinating card stock for layering. The thin black card stock I hand trimmed.


Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping. 



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Jessica! Made me smile.