Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Run Wild Mr. Handstand by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Dance It Out stamp set from Art Impressions.  



I started with a teal card base.  I added a black piece of card stock trimmed smaller than the teal.  I trimmed my white piece smaller than the black so it would look nice and polished.  On my white piece I masked off a line so I could make the sky and grass.  I tilted the grass a tiny bit so when my guy was doing his handstand it would look more realistic. 



I faded out the  sky so I could add my sentiment ... "Over the hill and STILL running wild!" I placed the sentiment framed out in the upper left corner of the card. 



 I added some clear confetti to give some pop to the card.  I added my fussy cut gentleman to my card.  He fit perfectly upside down so he was "running wild" doing a handstand.  I love when you can change a stamped image up a little.



Here is one more look at the full card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
C1, C3, C5, C7
E00, E11
N5, N7, N9
R11, R22, R27
 W3, W5

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: