Friday, July 31, 2020

1 Sketch 10 Cards with Stackers | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!
It's Jessica today and I have a card sketch to share with you. If you didn't see the challenge for the next couple of weeks, make sure to head over and check out the information. Art Impressions is partnering with Scrapbook.com for Cards for Kindness! I created a simple card sketch, to create a lot of 10 cards to send in.


You can find the card sketch down below. I hope it inspires you to create your own lot of cards to send in! I started with stamping all of the Art Impressions Stackers ( the ones I have... so far) with Gina K. Designs Amalgam ink, on Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock. There a quite a few designs in this category and the ones I'll be using are the; Turtle, Duck and Dog Stackers. 


For the most part I colored all the turtles the same, along with the dogs and ducks. Except for one stack of ducks. I thought it would be fun to have some gray colored ducks on a rainbow background. So that is the exclusion from the rest. I'll have the list of markers down below for the different combinations I used. To make this easier on me, I did repeat quite a few markers, while coloring all the critters. 

Here is the card sketch that I came up with. Please feel free to use and share.


For a few of the cards I mixed up some shapes using a few Art Impressions dies like the large banner and rounded rectangle.


I also used Tombow markers on a few. The diagonal watercolor line is easy to do with masking tape on watercolor paper.


A couple of my favorites are the rainbow card stock striped backgrounds with the gold watercolor paint splatter. I love a little planned splatter on backgrounds and I used anything from paint to sequins.

I do have to say it was fantastic practice coloring the same images multiple times. Plus playing with different color combinations and textures always puts a smile on my face. Like revisiting the basics. 



Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a fantastic sketch for the stacker stamps! Great work!

Nora Noll said...

What a fabulous sketch!! I LOVE all of your cards!!

Karen Day said...

Jessica - talk about an amazing group of beautifully coloured cards!! A lot of love & effort put in here :o)

Laura Mildred said...

Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app orCall him: +2347012841542 

Rosemarie Cozart said...

It's a great post. I'll be back. I've bookmarked your blog. Thank you. When playing video games, we all know how important it is to click the space bar. By using this profile about space bar game, you can click the space bar faster.