Thursday, July 16, 2020

Repeat Stamping Happy Birthday Card by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I have a card to share with you guys that I made using the Birthday Cake stamp set. I colored the images in and also repeat stamped the images to make a pattern paper for my card. 


I had so much fun making this card! I repeatedly stamped five different images from this stamp set in a straight lines with black ink with a stamp platform to insure they are all spaced the same. I die cut the pattern paper I created with a rounded corner double stitch rectangle die.  


I stamped the images once more on a piece of smooth card stock to color then die cut them out with the coordinating dies that come in the stamp set. I adhered all of the images that are colored in with foam tape over the images that match them on the pattern paper I created.  I matted the pattern paper onto some hot pink card stock trimmed to 5 1/5" X 4 1/4". I added the sentiment "Happy Birthday!" from the Chocolate Therapy stamp set onto a small piece of pink card stock. I adhered the sentiment over the birthday candles.


Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

kcwong said...

LOVE this design and really appreciate the clear instructions on how you did it! I am definitely going to try this out!!

Christi said...

What an awesome idea for a card! Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing your talents with us!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Loved the tutorial, I have the set and will try this! xoxo