Friday, September 25, 2020

Halloween Critters here for the candy | By Jessica Shier

 Hello Ai fans! It's Jessica here today. I hope you are having a fantastic Friday so far. Today I'm sharing another cute Halloween themed card, using the too cute to spook Halloween Critters stamp and die set. 


If you saw my card I made for the Holiday Handmade challenge then you saw the other two critters taht comes in the Halloween critters set. I've also used even more of the fun and cute sentiments and some of the accessory stamps too! All these little elements come with the dies. I'll have the link to all the products down below and also the Copic markers I used. 


First I used Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint Distress oxide ink to create a messy water color background. This will be the focal point of the card. I stamped the ink on to a Glass Media Mat then spritzed the ink with a Distress Sprayer using clean water. I placed a piece of card stock on top and let the ink sink into the paper for a moment. If you don't get the coverage you want you can simply pat the paper back into the ink. I did this multiple times. This will be die cut using a die from the Art Impressions Circle Double Stitch die set. Let the ink dry fully before die cutting.

After coloring all my images with Copic Markers I used the coordinating dies and die cut them out. I also used the large flag die and a piec eof Fog card stock for the bottom sentiment. This is popped up with a strip of foam adhesive. All these layers are adhered overtop a piece of Royal Velvet card stock and attached to a top fold A2 card base. I also added a few more sentiments from from the Halloween Critters set and a couple of coordinating colored sequins. These critters are definitely too cute to spook!!


Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!






No comments: