Sunday, November 1, 2020

Animal Nativity by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the absolutely adorable 5350 – Animal Nativity Set.
I used the 5062 – Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies to cut the frame.

I popped up the outer layer to make it look like the little animals were peeking in.
The straw was made from raffia that I just cut into strips and glued down.


There's a couple more of the sweet little critters and a sentiment on the inside.
Even though this is a Christmas set...think outside the box.  I'm already thinking of how I can use the sweet bunnies and maybe the lambs for an Easter card.



Copics used:
T1, T4, C00, B000, Y21, Y38,
RV00, E000, E41, E55, E81, E93





2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, this card is so beautiful!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Catnip and kitty whiskers said...

Your card is so wonderful! I love Nativities, and yours is glorious! Love the soft coloring and the look of the wood pattern! Looks amazing!
A big Thank you also to AI for being a sponsor for the 2020 Cat Lover's Hop! Had a fun time!