Monday, November 2, 2020

Fairy Garden by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing my creation for the Surprise! Challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. My whimsical woodland scene features the new Fairy Critter Cubbies stamp set and the Scrapbook.com Exclusive Daisy stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here
First I colored the fairy house from the Fairy Critter Cubbies stamp set with my Copic Markers and die cut the image with the coordinating die. I used a wide variety of browns and greens through out the tree house image. Most of the background scene I sketched out by hand and colored with my Copic markers. I used G20's for the tall grass and the E40's for the ground. Before I attached the fairy house onto the card I stamped the daisies from the Scrapbook.com Exclusive Daisy set to look like random wild flowers.  I used W's and Y20's to color the daisies.
Next, I used pastel shades of the color wheel to color the fairy dresses and I gave them all unique hair colors. I placed the fairies as if they were popping out of the tree house. As you open the front door there is a SURPRISE fairy to greet you! To finish the card I used scraps of coordinating wildflower cardstock to matte the scene onto the front of the card. 
Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: