Friday, November 20, 2020

Santa is Coming to Town | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

Happy Friday! Today I have a quick and easy card to share with you using the Santa Twister Set. I love how the twister cards display too, which is perfect for the Holiday season. 

To start with and especially if you are making these in batches, begin with the splattering. I splattered the front of the card base (Bazzill) with Copic Opaque white and a separate panel (Neenah Desert Storm) for the inside. (there is a photo of the inside of this card below.) You could also use a white acrylic paint. Then, while those dry I stamp the Santa on Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock with alcohol marker safe ink. I like Gina K. Designs Amalgam ink in Jet Black.


After coloring the Santa image I used the coordinating dies to die cut both sides of the santa out then adhered those together. I also used the Oval Double Stitch die set and also the Twist Frame die set. Using the oval dies to die cut a white frame using two of the smaller ovals. I also used the smaller oval die on a piece of Kraft card stock. The Twist Frame die is used twice also. Once on the card front and again on the center of the oval kraft die cut. 


The extra panel that I splattered is cut down and adhered to the inside. I also stamped the phrase "Santa Claus is coming to town and added a rectangle for a small message to be written. 




Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!