Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas Mailbox Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Happy Mailbox Cubbies stamp and die set to make a Christmas card.  I have been meaning to try it for a while.  I miss seeing snow, so I had to add some snow to the card.
I started by stamping the images onto Canson XL watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and painter them with Daniel Smith watercolors.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. 
I cut an Rectangle A2 Double Stitched rectangle from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper and attached it to a pearl A2 card.I colored a piece of cardstock with a light layer o Tumbled Glass Distress ink with a Mini Ink Dabber.  I also cut it out with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. I attached the images over the background being sure not to glue down the doors that open.  I generously splattered the entire card with white paint. I stamped the greeting into the upper left corner with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬