Monday, December 14, 2020

Sweet Animal Nativity with Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing my creation for the Reasons for the Season Challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. My project features the Animal Nativity stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

I used two different shades of wood grain paper and some ink blending to create the barn themed background. I used Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide ink to create the hay-covered colored floor. I used Vintage Photo distress ink to create an ink splattering effect on the ink blended cardstock. I used a stitched slimline die to create the smaller layer on the front of the card. 


I colored all of the images with my Copic Sketch markers. I used Warm grays to color the sheep and the donkey, E40's for the bunnys, E30's for the camel, and E50's for the cow. I listed all of the markers I used at the end of this blog post. 


I stamped the sentiment with pigment black ink onto a piece of cardstock that I ink blended with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink. Then I cut out the sentiment with the Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched die set. I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


Copic Markers I Used
C: C00, C1, C3
W: W0, W2, W4, W6, W8
E: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, 
E13, E15, E17, E18, E23, E25, E27, E29
E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E40, E41, 
E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
RV: RV000, RV00, RV11. RV13
R: R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
YR: YR23, YR24, YR27
Y: Y00, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
B: B0000, B000, B00, B01

3 comments:

Andre M. said...

Darling nativity scene, the critters are so cute!

Ann Maria said...

very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.
Real Estate Photography Chicago

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬