Friday, December 11, 2020

Embossed Pointsetta Christmas Cards | By Jessica Shier

 Hey Ai fans!

Happy Friday! We are getting close to Christmas Day and I'm always in need of some quick and easy cards to give out. I love the detail in the Poinsettia set, so I let it do all the work and heat embossed over some colorful ink blending. You can find this set from Art Impressions exclusively on the Scrapbook.com website. 


For the ink blending of the red and green cards I used the following Distresss Inks.
Red: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Barn Door
Green: Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron


I also used Black Soot to really darken those edges. All ink blending is done on Bristol Smooth cardstock.

For the blue and Teal cards I used the following Distress inks.

Blue: Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Weathered Wood
Teal: Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass

A fine embossing powder is ideal to really showoff all the beautiful detail of the Poinsettia set. I also used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink to stamp the sentiments and added some bling with coordinating sequin colors.




3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards!

Karen Day said...

I really love these, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬